THE NEPSIS ARCHIVE AND ART INVENTORY
Art Inventory- Select Image VISUAL ARTS section for blow up and full captions: Plain Art #s are 2013 comprehensive Inventory– Art [#s] in brackets are the UCB/ECAI 2010 Catalog. Negative numbers (-) indicate school work, 1973 and before.
- Before Bolivia (Student Work, before summer 1973)
- Transitional Landscapes (after summer of 1973) PLUS, Entire Art Inventory with Updates
- Multiple Categories:
- First Series 1973-’77, #8 Thru #77
- After First Series The Church and The Pilgrim 1975-1988 (The Ecclesial Beginning…) #78 Thru #142
- Berkeley 1989-1995, #143 Thru #157
- Sonoma -Newman Hall, #158 Thru #168
- Healdsburg 2000-2003, Healdsburg California, #169 Thru #181
- Huachuca 2002-2005, Huachuca Suite, #182 Thru #226
- Chama Canyon 2008-2013, #227 Thru #236
- Dana Point 2013…, #250 Thru 262
- Mojave 2014- Part 1 #263 Thru #333ff
- Flower Wars Flower Wars, Secret of the Golden Flower, Et Al 2012-2017, #237 Thru #333ff
- Full Collection of Frost Paintings, Drawings and Sculptures with Updates- See “Transitional Landscapes” above.
- Nepsis Core
- Sculptural Paintings: PARTITIONS- Doors, Windows, Gates… Access
DALAI LAMA’S NOTE:
“May Stephen Frost’s noble Foundation accomplish as per its wish!
With my prayers,
The Shakya monk (or a monk of Shakya)
Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso” 1993
More of the Nepsis Foundation ARCHIVE to be added soon. Or, continue to explore what is already available in the the animated window above.